Listverse Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

Listverse Reviews: SCAM or LEGIT?

ListVerse is a website that only deals with lists. If you’re a freelance writer, you can send an inquiry to the site and submit a proposal for a list you’d like to write. There is no joining this site or memberships that need to be paid. You’ll only earn money if your list is posted on the site. Anyone can join this site as long as you write a great list and have excellent English grammar. The website is a professional site and expects people to submit their lists error-free.

How Does This Work?

Categories: The site has different categories that you can write a list for. Before you decide on your list and what you want to write it is necessary to search on the site to see if the list has been written before or not. The site won’t accept duplicate lists at all. You’ll need to pick from the categories listed on the site. You can choose from:

• Bizarre
  • Entertainment
  • General Knowledge
  • Lifestyle
  • Science
  • Society
  • And plenty more

Lists: Each list needs to have 10 items in the list. It is necessary to check the site to make sure your list hasn’t been posted before. When you write the list, each item in the list will need 1 or 2 paragraphs to accompany the list. The description that you write will need to tell people why this item fits in the list.

Writer : You don’t need to be a professional writer in order to write for this site. However, if you want your work published you must be able to write like a native English speaker and have the grammar skills necessary to write a paper that has correct grammar and spelling.

Humor & Interesting: The site is looking for lists that have a sense of humor and that are also interesting.

Write : You’ll write up your list and submit this to the site. The site is looking for a good quality list You’ll need 10 items in your list and the list should be around 800 to 1000 words or more. The site pays good money for each list and they are looking for quality when they publish the lists on their site. If you take a look at the site, many of the lists are closer to 3000 words long. So if you want to be published and earn money for writing up your list make it count.

Submit: Submit the list to the site. The site receives many lists each day so it could take a bit of time before you know if they accept your list or not. If your list has been accepted the site will contact you.

Payment : You must have a PayPal account in order to submit a list on this site. If your list is published on this website, you’ll be paid $100. The company only sends your payment after the list is published and not before.

I found this site and saw that they accepted freelance writers to write for them. It was an interesting site and the lists they have posted on the site were both funny and also interesting. I’m just curious if anyone has ever tried to submit a list to this site before. I know it isn’t a normal site and you’ll only be paid if they publish your list. I think they offer a decent amount of money to write the list for them. What do you think?

nice site its paying